India is a land of culture, traditions, scenic beauty, and adventurous gateways. If you are planning for a thrilling vacation on a bike tour, Kerala is the best place to head to. The ‘land of god’ as it is fondly called, has so much to offer to every visitor with its lush greeneries and mind-boggling scenarios. For passionate bike rides, there are a lot of places to visit in Kerala that you can remotely explore and delve into its exquisiteness.
Here’s a list of popular places in Kerala that can give you a perfect bike trip and rejuvenate you from the routine monotony.
1. Kuttanad: It is one of the most beautiful regions in Kerala that has a mesmerizing view all around. You can see paddy fields spread everywhere in Kuttanad and ride with a cool breeze splashing your face.
2. Kollam: Kollam is one of the oldest ports on the western coast of Kerala and offers a spectacular view of Kerala. Get set on your bike and explore through the roads to witness the magical backwaters, the most attractive feature of the state.
3. Athirapally: Touted as the Niagara Falls of Kerala, Athirapally waterfall is a not-to-miss destination in Kerala. This popular tourist spot is situated on the Chalakudy River approximately 1000 feet above the sea level. There are also nearby attractions that you must explore like the Vazachal Falls, Chapra Falls, Thoomburmuzhi Dam, and Butterfly Park.
4. Munnar: Munnar is undoubtedly the best place to visit in Kerala and one of the most famous hill stations in India. This mesmerizing hill station tops the list for tourists in the country. It is located on the Idduki district of Kerala at a height of 1600 meters above sea level. A ride on your bike amidst the tea gardens will give you one of the most memorable trips ever.
5. Wayanad: Wayanad in Kerala is best known for its wildlife reserves, spices and plantations. Waterfalls, historical caves, exotic homestays, and soulful mouth-watering cuisine are the added attractions! This is a perfect gateway where you can ride through three national parks i.e. Nagarhole, Bandipur, and Madumalai.
Though we have listed some of the most popular places there are plenty of many other mesmerizing places to visit in Kerala. To make your trip quick and hassle-free, you can rent a bike from RidesonRent. Let’s ride safe and happy!